Turkey Chili

Comfort food is my FAVORITE!


Ever since it started getting a little fallish around here I've been craving chili.  



This recipe I got from the Fixate cookbook and modified it a tad :) 



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



Health Clean and absolutely YUM!




Turkey chili -


Recipe: 


👉Heat extra virgin organic coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. 



👉Dice an onion, green and red bell pepper and add to pan. Stir occasionally and cook until onion is translucent.

👉add 2 cloves of garlic (chopped), stir for another minute

👉Add 1lb lean ground turkey

👉add 2 can pinto or kidney beans and 1 can diced organic tomatoes.

👉add 1 cup red wine, 1 tbsp chili powder, 2 tsp red pepper, 1/2 tsp sea salt.

👉bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Sure occasionally for 20 mins or until it slightly thickens.

Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more delicious recipes!

Enjoy!





Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram