Egg Cups

Today I prepped out a healthy yummy breakfast for the next few days. 

Egg cups are protein dense and perfect to grab fast and on the go! 

 

I've prepped out enough for the next 4 to 6 days. All I have to do is store them in the fridge and grab and go for a quick easy breakfast. I'll eat 2 each morning for along with a piece of fruit and some oatmeal for a well rounded out breakfast!

These are SO easy and yummy to make and even easier to prep real quick and have a whole weeks worth of breakfast for your entire family.

Here's what you need:

6-12 eggs depending on how many you want to prep (1 egg = 1 muffin)
Chopped up veggies (I used bell peppers and spinach)
Sea Salt + pepper
muffin tin
non stick spray

Scramble eggs in a medium bowl
Add in veggies and stir up
Spray muffin tin with non stick spray
Pour evenly into muffin tins
Bake on 350 for 20 minutes or until cooked through

Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more delicious recipes!

Enjoy!

Xoxo

Jackie


Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram